Sue is available to speak at conferences, retreats, and events If you would like Sue to speak at your next event, contact her at: email@example.com
Whether speaking at a large conference or an intimate gathering, Sue connects at the heart.
Here is what you can expect if you invite Sue to speak:
- A personal phone consultation with Sue prior to your event. Sue’s heart is to understand how she can best serve you and your audience.
- A dynamically delivered message that is biblically based and professionally prepared to connect with your audience.
- A custom resource page created for you to share with your attendees that includes slides, points, and biblical references.
- An availability to consult with your key leaders prior to the event.
- A transparent word delivered to your audience that empowers, encourages, and equips your audience in their personal lives.
- An availability to pray with and minister to your leaders and attendees, as would be helpful to you as the leader of your event.
- A follow-up communication after the event to make sure Sue served you well and to gain input from you for future audiences.
Sue customizes each women’s retreat to fit your audience and focus. If there is a theme that you have in mind for your event, talk with Sue, and she is able to develop a message for your group. Some ideas: – “Be Free, Be Fruitful, Be Filled” – “You Can Do It: Running the Race of Faith”
Events for Moms
Sue’s Life-Giving Mom Lunch Series encourages and refreshes moms of all ages. Every mom wants to be the best mom in the world for her child but often she feels like the worst. Sue will help you to overcome unresolved issues to become a better mom; find peace with imperfections and learn from your mistakes; tap into God’s power to break negative patterns; joyfully become your best you.Available as a retreat or an event.
The power of prayer changes lives. Sue’s leadership in corporate prayer summits builds unity and focus. Her teaching and modeling of prayer equips members of the body of Christ to experience the presence of the Holy Spirit and be equipped in prayer for their daily lives.
As a member of the John Maxwell Team and over 15 years experience as a principal of an academy and overseeing faculty at a thriving School of Ministry, Sue understands the power of equipping and multiplying leaders.
Sue connects well with all ages of men, women and youth. If you have a special focus for your Sunday morning or evening worship service, Sue will continue in the focus of your sermon series or come in for a special event.
Wayne and Sue have helped couples experience joy and refreshment in marriages. Couples of all ages have been helped you to overcome the barriers to intimacy. Available as a marriage retreat.
“Sue Detweiler is one of the most perceptive women and gifted communicators that I know. Her voice of encouragement and words of life-giving hope must be heard around the world.” Pam Vredevelt, Pastor’s Wife, Bestselling Author, Speaker
“Sue knows how to get to the core issues that often overwhelm moms. With grace, encouragement, and an approachable writing style, Sue will help you find joy and peace in the high calling of motherhood.” Pete Wilson, Senior Pastor, Author
“Sue is radiantly warm, affirming, and embracing of others. She is a teacher, mentor, and discipler who carries highly cultivated skills of spiritual discernment. Sue is a multi-gifted kingdom servant. She is a prophetic watchman of the highest stature.” Tom White, Author, Speaker, President of Frontline Ministries